Homemade Clay Mask for All Pinay Skin Types | Pinay Beauty Tips | Filipina Beauty Secrets

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Homemade Clay Mask for All Pinay Skin Types

"Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?" Either way, life would be beautiful.

Masks (homemade or otherwise) should stay on for 10-15 minutes. Follow with a cleansing and a thin layer of moisturizer.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1½ tsp green clay (French is preferred)
  • ½ tsp kaolin clay
  • 1½ tbsp aloe vera gel
  • 1 tbsp rosewater
  • 2 drops rose essential oil

PREPARATION:

Mix green and kaolin clays together.
Add in the aloe vera gel, rosewater and oils.
Refrigerate mixture for up to four weeks.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this DIY. I’m going to try to make this too.
xo,
~Pauline @ ProActiv Philippines